Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: about super mario galaxy 1/2 audio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone know how fix the problem that these 2 games crash in a black screen when audio is enabled? there isn't a way for fix it? these are the 2 (maybe most) important games for wii, a help is needed please
Use DSP LLE
How many friggin times do you need to be told to use LLE if you want fully working audio and no bugs? There is no way to fix audio with HLE and developers are concentrating on LLE now, deal with it. Get a dsp dump, enable LLE to pass those parts, switch back to HLE afterwards. Rolleyes

I and others already told you this several times throughout several threads, I/We hope not to repeat ourselves again in the future. It'll be fixed with HLE if and when it ever gets fixed, for now the only choice is to use LLE or deal with the game breaking bugs with HLE if you continue to refuse using LLE to fix these issues.

@Anti-Ultimate, we've already been through this with him on several occasions by telling him to use DSP-LLE, he just doesn't seem to get it.
Download Revisin 6355,Set audio to OpenAl,Disable every option in Audio and Lower volume to 1%.

Play boss level with that settings.

profit!
That doesn't always work, only some have had success with that method. Using LLE works 100% of the time however. He's not only complaining about the Grand Star black screens but the music as well, there is no way to fix that with HLE audio and the only solution is to use LLE audio.
OpenAL has excessive audio lag.
i don't have how dump the image, so how use lle?
(04-02-2011, 08:46 PM)djsolidsnake86 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't have how dump the image, so how use lle?

i don't know how to dump the image?
i don't have the things to dump the image?
i don't have brain?

see pm and dont POST anything about lags with lle
i will crush you

i just read the complete thread...
how stupid is this guy?
(04-02-2011, 01:58 AM)gosu Wrote: [ -> ]Download Revisin 6355,Set audio to OpenAl,Disable every option in Audio and Lower volume to 1%.

Play boss level with that settings.

profit!

Play it on a real Wii, even more profit!!!

@ dannzen

On a scale of stupidity from 1 to 10 probably a 9.
(04-02-2011, 09:47 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2011, 08:46 PM)djsolidsnake86 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't have how dump the image, so how use lle?

i don't know how to dump the image?
i don't have the things to dump the image?
i don't have brain?

see pm and dont POST anything about lags with lle
i will crush you

i just read the complete thread...
how stupid is this guy?

why are you saying this? Angry
Pages: 1 2