Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Texture Flickering + Random Sound/Game Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hamslammer

I've recently started used the Dolphin about 10 days ago, and I've been perusing these forums to try and alleviate the startup issues I've ran into thus far but now I'm finally stumped.

I've played both Monster Hunter Tri and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. The former, for the most part, runs flawlessly except every so often, when there's a cutscene or zone transition, my characters skin will turn to complete black. As for Radiant Dawn, the problems are much more abundant.

First off, loading states frequently causes sound crashes that eventually lead to game crashes. Floor and building textures flicker and battle animations (both map only and animated) cause extreme color flashes. Similarly, the earlier in the week, FE was running at 110% speed now, it only ever peaks at 85% for some unknown reason. This isn't a huge issue, I'm just confused as to why it happened.

I have all the settings turned to how the performance guide states (except graphics are to DX11).

Geforce GTX 460 w/ 764mb dedicated memory
AMD phenom II B55 quadcore
4gigs of memory

I use an Xbox360 controller to play.
Turn on pixel depth.
(03-31-2011, 12:01 PM)Hamslammer Wrote: [ -> ]First off, loading states frequently causes sound crashes that eventually lead to game crashes.

Yeah, savestates are pretty buggy so I'd becareful if you're going to use them, as they might stop working and you lose your save data.
I love to play online ____ Games...

*spam removed*