Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error When Loading up wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to dolphin so this may sound really basic, but when I try and start a game it says " Could not Write to/read from Wii system Memory" any suggestions?

LuisR14

what game are you playing? Smile
Mario Kart Wii

LuisR14

i think this game needs a save before you try to play it Smile
Thank you, this worked for that part, but now when i open the game, i can get to the part where i start the race, but i can't see anything but weird shapes. Also when i choose my kart, i can't see the karts. Any ideas?
Don't use Mario Kart Wii hack
[quote='eddysd' pid='12203' dateline='1243525885']
Thank you, this worked for that part, but now when i open the game, i can get to the part where i start the race, but i can't see anything but weird shapes. Also when i choose my kart, i can't see the karts. Any ideas?

Wich rev do you use ?
And how about your computer specs ?

LuisR14

offtopic: hey abfab126, you don't do the quotes correctly Smile (you forget to leave the "[/quote]" Tongue)
(05-29-2009, 02:29 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]offtopic: hey abfab126, you don't do the quotes correctly Smile (you forget to leave the "
" Tongue)
[/quote]

Yep thank you young man , but Iam at work , and I cant be as precise as when I m home !

Sorry about that !

LuisR14

lol Smile (it happened to mine Tongue Big Grin)
Pages: 1 2