Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Deluxe Picto Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm first time caller and I was wondering if you could offer me a little advice...

I'm playing Wind Waker and I'm doing the quest for Lenzo where I have to take 3 pictures with the picto box and Im having alot of trouble. I took the 2nd picture before i started the quest and that was fine. But I just couldnt get Lenzo to accept the picture of the guy at the mail box for a long time. I had to try about 5o times, from different angles and everything, but finally I got Lenzo to accept the picture. But the 3rd picture. I have taken it 100s of times, all different angles, standing by the doorways and on the ledges, Iv taken it close, far, zoomed in, zoomed out, everytihng. I jsut cant get lenzo to accept the picture, and I dont know why its not working.

I'm also curious as to why there is a small coloured square (all sorts of different colours) in the top left corner of all my pics, and maybe thats the problem?

How can I finally get the picture?
Yeah, Picto Box is real b!tch to emulate
Im also having a problem now at the water temple, at the part where you put the box on the switch the game keeps crashing, i dunno why. I've tried the 3 latest builds of Dolphin and they all do it, as soon as the water starts to rise, the game crashes, and I cant go any further. So I cant continue with the story.
Me again. A year later, and the curent builds work great on WW. Still. I've began a new game is the game is running fine. So I'm doing the picto box quest again. Works ok for the moment, I take the 2 pictures for lenzo and he happily accepts them, no sweat. Then it comes to that 3rd picture he wants. And he still wont accept it. The bastard.
The 3rd Picture also works (at least worked) at some point during the 4xxx (or even 3xxx) revs. You might have to use the OpenGL Plugin for it to work, with "EFB to RAM" checked (not EFB to Texture).
I've found a major problem. Im in teh wind temple with Kotor or what ever his name is, and its stuck in a looop. he tells me i can hook shot to the trees, then i press A, then he tells me I can hookshot to the trees, then i press A, then he tells me I can hookshot to the trees, etc...

I've tried restarting, re loading, starting again, re doing the wind temple, but he keeps getting stuck in that loop. And I need him to be able to open that last gate in the floor. And the cheats dont work so I cant jump/fly by my self.
Anyone? bump?
Bump.
After taking this to Lenzo, Link will have his Picto Box upgraded to a Deluxe Picto Box, which allows Link to take pictographs with color. Review on Cleveland Women's HiBore Bloom XLi Irons is a famous golf launcher for any level of golfer

nutsandbolts

been trying to get Big Octo figurine from the picture i take of him
one time i got a figurine of seagul, then an Octorok
then i managed a Kargaroc figurine when snapping a picture of the Big Octo

cant do any of the pictures for lenzo so i used the AR code to get the deluxe picto box