Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ToS dawn of the new world new game bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game: Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (WII)
So here's my problem. I start a new game and it asks me if i want to load a savegame from "ToS" (first tales of symphonia). If i say yes it'll will detect that there is no memory card with any ToS savegame( and it will ask me again). If i say NO it will say exactly the same thing as if i had said YES...and just keep going in loops...i really just wanna check how good this game runs on the dolphin emulator right now, because i got other things to do before really playing it on my PC. So, has anyone got a savegame from the first checkpoint of the game that could "lend" me? =P

BTW. im using default keyboard controllers..so i think it's "A" letter to accept and "B" letter to cancel/go back right? I got a wii controller and i even got a bluetooth on my computer but i also have Vista. And i have seen some people complaining that they can't connect the Wii controller on Vista computers..anyway i'll try connecting it later...Anyway, any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: Im still a noob to dolphin emulator ^^
Yeah, that's weird. When I use older SVN, this never happened.
Try use older SVN, under r3200. After that, get the save file and use the newer SVN.
(05-28-2009, 07:21 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's weird. When I use older SVN, this never happened.
Try use older SVN, under r3200. After that, get the save file and use the newer SVN.

Thanks for the answer..I'll try it in a minute (once the official download page starts working correctly i mean =P)
Just use the link from this forum, there are a lot of people compiled and uploaded them.
Ok, it worked with and earlier svn. Thanks.