Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fullspeed EFB copy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody get full speed 60FPS in nsmb with EFB copy RAM and turning coins in the game? I wonder if it is possible..
with overclocked i7 @ 3.6ghz... or 4.0ghz its possible to have stable 100%
with EFB copy RAM and LLE

it would be interessting if the old i7 with triple channel ram is faster than a
sandybridge with same clock but only double channel
(for EFB copy RAM)
When I use LLE the sound is stuttering. What can be the reason for that?
That you aren't running the game fullspeed.
Quote:Does anybody get full speed 60FPS in nsmb with EFB copy RAM and turning coins in the game? I wonder if it is possible..

Yes but only on the new intel i3/i5/i7 cpus.
(03-27-2011, 01:37 AM)onion Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody get full speed 60FPS in nsmb with EFB copy RAM and turning coins in the game? I wonder if it is possible..

I can.
[attachment=5805]
test___

The Insane Slug

(03-27-2011, 06:53 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ][quote='onion' pid='145144' dateline='1301153865']
Does anybody get full speed 60FPS in nsmb with EFB copy RAM and turning coins in the game? I wonder if it is possible..

I can.
use texture intesd of ram the game should ru fine lol
For NSMBWii,disable Idle Skipping to have a sound synchronized with HLE(this game not need LLE,you just need disable Idle Skipping and have full speed)

One more info, disable Idle Skipping to Mario Kart Double Dash,to make drift well.Wink
(03-27-2011, 01:37 AM)onion Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody get full speed 60FPS in nsmb with EFB copy RAM and turning coins in the game? I wonder if it is possible..

On a Wii it's possible... Big Grin