Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with using gamepad on dolphin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Void007

Hello i'm new here and i dunno if this has been asked all ready but here is my problem:
1.i play nsmbwii with my gamepad as player 1 and it works perfectly (well almost) but when i set up my keyboard as player 1 and want to set my gamepad as player 2 (even after setting controls) the game doesn't recgnize it as player 2...what is the problem?
2.the swing and roll functions don't work on the gamepad no matter what button i set for that controll (what conufses me is that it worked fine before but it sudenly stoped working) what is the problem?
tnx for anyone who helps, also sorry for my spelling :P
(03-26-2011, 07:21 AM)Void007 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i'm new here and i dunno if this has been asked all ready but here is my problem:
1.i play nsmbwii with my gamepad as player 1 and it works perfectly (well almost) but when i set up my keyboard as player 1 and want to set my gamepad as player 2 (even after setting controls) the game doesn't recgnize it as player 2...what is the problem?
2.the swing and roll functions don't work on the gamepad no matter what button i set for that controll (what conufses me is that it worked fine before but it sudenly stoped working) what is the problem?
tnx for anyone who helps, also sorry for my spelling Tongue

Sounds like a strange problem you got there, which SVN revision are you using or are you using the official 2.0 release?

Just for the heck of it I tried this out, Player 1 keyboard and Player 2 game pad, I also tried a XBOX 360 controller as Player 3 and vice versa and found it working really good, too bad I don't have 8 arms.

Anyway this was on the 2.0 release.

As for the rest I don't know, I use only the shake and pitch up and down functions.

Void007

i don't think i have the realase 2.0 maybe that is the problem...
can i download it from this forum? (like i said i'm new here :/)

sudo1

I'm having similar problems with the controls except its on my keyboard. Only some of the controls work depending on what game I'm playing.