Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: real wii mote "disconnect"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
sorry for my english
version: svn Dolphin r7379-Release
ubuntu 10.04 GNU/Linux amd64
I have 2 wiimotes
in the games that don t use the sensor bar (new mario wii, wii music, etc...) the work EXELENT
in some games that use the sensor bar (like Silent Hill : S.M. , Zelda:TP... ) i cannot play the game because the game detecs that the wiimote disconect
"wiimote disconected, please press A button"
the wiimote do NOT idsconnect of dolphin, led 1 is still on and i don t get a "Wiimote 1 disconnected" message in the console

Edit:
what i want to know is if my problem could be a dolphin configuration or it has to be something else
error from the blutooth adapter?, from the sensor bar? etc.... but i have connected the wiimote whit cwiid (wminput) and work very good whit the pc, i can even mouve the mouse
(03-26-2011, 03:57 AM)macaronij Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
sorry for my english
version: svn Dolphin r7379-Release
ubuntu 10.04 GNU/Linux amd64
I have 2 wiimotes
in the games that don t use the sensor bar (new mario wii, wii music, etc...) the work EXELENT
in some games that use the sensor bar (like Silent Hill : S.M. , Zelda:TP... ) i cannot play the game because the game detecs that the wiimote disconect
"wiimote disconected, please press A button"
the wiimote do NOT idsconnect of dolphin, led 1 is still on and i don t get a "Wiimote 1 disconnected" message in the console

Edit:
what i want to know is if my problem could be a dolphin configuration or it has to be something else
error from the blutooth adapter?, from the sensor bar? etc.... but i have connected the wiimote whit cwiid (wminput) and work very good whit the pc, i can even mouve the mouse

Edit2:
if i choose "Tools"->"connect wiimote 1"
i can continue playing, but i get disconnect again and again....

I have read that changing a variable and compiling dolphin again can solve this problem? the variable name is "wiiuse_set_timeout" but i didn t find it

ANY HELP???
SOLVED
updated to a new version (7419) and the problem just solved
if anybody have a similar problem, just try another version or wait a few days and download a new version
gl hf

komposterbart

I downloaded dolphin 3.0 and I still have the problem with Dk country returns? So what did they change from previous versions that did work?
I also downloaded the afore mentioned version which should be working. But doesn't work as well.

bummer

MireMare

I am also having this problem, I'll try your suggestion, thanks!