Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tatsunoko vs Capcom & SSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

metal33

I have run dolphin svn 2745 with two games : Tatsunoko vs Capcom & SSBB
-for Tatsunoko vs Capcom, i can play it but only 30 fps.How can i increase framerate up to 60 fps?

-for SSBB, i can't play it because i had this game but in NTSC.How can i
convert from NTSC to PAL?

waiting for your help,thanks very much. Big Grin
Have you tried disabling "Progressive Scan" in Wii settings for Tatsunoko vs Capcom? This should increase speed.

About SSBB I heard that there is a way to implement it, but I'm not sure if it is legal.
There are various tools for converting the region of isos, however they don't seem to work in Dolphin. And even if a tool managed to convince Dolphin that your Brawl iso was PAL, the problem itself with the game's unknown adresses would still remain anyway.

metal33

I have disabled progressive Scan initially so what about your frame rate in this game and your configuration ? My spec is
-Intel E8500 3.2 Ghz
-EVGA Nvidia 9800 GTX+ overclock Edition
-4Ghz Ram Dual channel
-Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
I don't have this game. I only recommend you something that may help Wink Usually disabling Progressive Scan increase frame rate.
(03-28-2009, 01:22 AM)metal33 Wrote: [ -> ]-for SSBB, i can't play it because i had this game but in NTSC.How can i
convert from NTSC to PAL?

I have no idea whether the resulting image would work with Dolphin, but here are the instructions. You should probably make a backup of the image before you try it.