Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin I5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

borjjaum

sorry guys, but i will creat another topic...

I have a Notebook HP dm4-1055br with the following configuration.

Windows 7 64x
Intel core I5 m430 2.27 ghz
3 gb ddr3
ATI mobility radeon hd 5450

I've tried everything, but it's working on 15-25fps and 30-40%speed

I'm using this configuration http://www.dolphin-emu.org/performance.html

I'm trying to run Mario Kart Double Dash...

I need help guys, reading in others topics this config should be working...

HelpppppHuhHuh
2.27ghz/mobile 5450 fail.

dolphin works better on desktops.
As stated, mobile/laptop parts are weaker than desktop parts (mainly so they produce less heat, and can work off of battery power).

borjjaum

sO... I will not be able to run the games, there's nothing tha i can do???
At my place,i can go to a shop to upgrade laptop's CPU but no warranty
Any DualCore/Quad Core under 3Ghz will not play game smoothly on dolphin ,my lappy is an exception though
You can use old version : Dolphin 2.0 or Dolphin r6000-r6500 .Lastest rev run slower
Turn off efb scaled copy and set efb copy to texture. Turn off emulate format changes. Turn off audio throttle.

Not only is that cpu an i5 but turbo boost will increase the clock rate as long as it's not overheating. It should have no problems with some games but not all. Your gpu on the other hand is too weak for anything past native internal resolution.

borjjaum

I tought it could run smoothly, because I'm running Dead Space 2 smoothly....

I tried a lot of versions but the 2.0 when i download it, the .exe dissapear from my computer... i dont know what's happening.... tha'ts the only version that I didn't test yet...

borjjaum

Problem SolvedBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I just installed version 2.0 and it´s working perfect 45-60 fps speed 95-100% on Resident Evil 0, Mario kart and Zelda.

I'll try super mario galaxy.. let's see what happens....

Ps. the problem with the missing download was the Norton..