Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FullScreen?, It's not full!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to figure out how to make my games run on real full screen without this black section on the lower part of the screen, but I just can't find a solution to this X.x

I tested it on many resolutions, stretch to screen, force 16:9, but nothing works.

[Image: asdfkjk.png]

HALP >:

Thanks in advance.
settings?
revision?
(03-23-2011, 09:36 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]settings?
revision?

Version: r7391

Currently playing on 1360x768 because when I try to play on native resolution (1366x768) it doesn't go fullscreen, it's like a windowed fullscreen but it doesn't fit on the screen.

No diference on D3D9, D3D11 or OpenGL.

Games run awesomely, the only problem is that black thing on the screen.

CPU: Core i7 640-UM
GPU: GeForce GT335M
Is progressive scan on or off? That can cause this bug sometimes.
(03-23-2011, 10:39 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Is progressive scan on or off? That can cause this bug sometimes.

It's off, I turned it on but nothing happens.

I tested it on my laptop screen and 2 different TVs and it's the same on all of them.
Then all I can tell you is to use an older revision and report the issue on googlecode: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/list

Try revision 6505.
I'm pretty sure that bug occurs when the game is run in 50hz mode, when it's possible to run that game in 60hz mode. I know for Lost Kingdoms, I had the same issue as I chose 50hz one time, and the bottom part of the screen was missing. Next time I loaded it up, I switched it to 60hz and it was no longer there.
(03-23-2011, 12:25 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Then all I can tell you is to use an older revision and report the issue on googlecode: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/list

Try revision 6505.

Gonna try that, thanks.

(03-23-2011, 08:05 PM)parasite64 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that bug occurs when the game is run in 50hz mode, when it's possible to run that game in 60hz mode. I know for Lost Kingdoms, I had the same issue as I chose 50hz one time, and the bottom part of the screen was missing. Next time I loaded it up, I switched it to 60hz and it was no longer there.

Where do you change it? I can't find that option.
games such as F-Zero have a 50/60Hz mode option when the game starts, if thats whats being talked about
(03-24-2011, 01:05 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]games such as F-Zero have a 50/60Hz mode option when the game starts, if thats whats being talked about

buh, this game doesn't allow you to change that.

I tested Dolphin 6505 but it didn't solve the problem.
Pages: 1 2