Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Did something happen with Daco's awesome newb rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
since they can post everywhere except where they are supposed to again?
(03-22-2011, 10:11 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]since they can post everywhere except where they are supposed to again?
waitwhat?
newbs posting help me in the feedback section.
DacoTaco Wrote:Posting Permissions
because a lot of users seemed to post anything they wanted wherever they wanted we have started a new permission rule. any user with less then 4 posts will have been denied permissions to post or create threads in several forums. this is to stop people from posting everywhere

yeah that's not happening, and this is really a good idea Tongue
(03-23-2011, 03:30 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah that's not happening, and this is really a good idea Tongue
we talked about it

he thought i kept it so nobody with < 4 posts can post about site feedback.
that was the original plan and if this keeps going im still going to do it

but i didn't activate it here cause what happens if somebody comes on the forum registers just to point something out on the site? Smile
(03-23-2011, 12:06 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
DacoTaco Wrote:Posting Permissions
because a lot of users seemed to post anything they wanted wherever they wanted we have started a new permission rule. any user with less then 4 posts will have been denied permissions to post or create threads in several forums. this is to stop people from posting everywhere

nice Smile
It's good that "local jackass" isn't making a rule like "users with less than a day spent online can't post ..." Lol
By the way, nice rule
(04-22-2011, 12:57 AM)Baltzatu Wrote: [ -> ]It's good that "local jackass" isn't making a rule like "users with less than a day spent online can't post ..." Lol
By the way, nice rule

or "users that don't say at least one bullshit by post can't do it anymore" Big Grin
sorry I'm joking...
(04-22-2011, 12:57 AM)Baltzatu Wrote: [ -> ]It's good that "local jackass" isn't making a rule like "users with less than a day spent online can't post ..." Lol
By the way, nice rule

I remember a rule like this in a forum I once was a mod on 2009, it turned out they we're a bunch of jerks and bad jokes....and so were their rules.
Pages: 1 2