Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] TOP SPIN 4 [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TOPSPIN_4_Wii_FOB_ITA.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]About:[/color]
Top Spin 4 redefines the way you experience the game of tennis. Intuitive controls make gameplay immediately accessible yet deep and rewarding for the tennis experts who want to plan their strategy, target their opponent's weaknesses and become an unstoppable force on the court. The most feature-rich title of the Top Spin franchise, Top Spin 4, puts you front and center of the professional tennis experience with the deepest player roster to date complete with 2K's Signature Style, an enhanced Player Creator with NEW Coaching and Development systems, an incredibly immersive Career mode, all-new visually stunning TV Broadcast presentation elements, and a fully online World Tour Mode. Do you have what it takes to rise above the competition and become #1 in the world?

The complete roster of all-star tennis players to be featured in Top Spin 4 has been released, and at 25 athletes large it is the deepest player roster yet in 2K Sports’ simulation tennis series, headlined by joint cover stars Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams and Andre Agassi. Here’s the list:

Andre Agassi
Bjorn Borg
Roger Federer
Jim Courier
Rafael Nadal
Boris Becker
Serena Williams
Patrick Rafter
Michael Chang
Dinara Safina
Andy Murray
Novak Djokovic
Ana Ivanovic
Ivan Lendel
Pete Sampras
Andy Roddick
James Blake
Caroline Wozniacki
Nikolay Davydenko
Gilles Simon
Bernard Tomic
Eugenie Bouchard
Stanislas Wawrinka
Vera Zvonareva
Jelena Jankovic

• RESPONSIVE Wii CONTROLS
Get into the tennis action like never before with responsive controls that mimic the natural motions of real-life tennis swings to perform slices, drop shots, top spin shots, lob shots, and serves.

• NEW PLAYER CREATOR
A new player creator allows you to build & customize every aspect of your player, from apparel & equipment to swing animations & physical appearance.

• KING of the COURT MODE
All-new party mode allows you and your friends to play this classic tennis short-form tournament. Play multiple rounds of short tiebreak matches to work your way up to the top court and stay as long as you can to become King!

[color=#FF0000]Current Emulation Status (Dolphin r7323 x64):[/color]
The game work fine near perfection!!! It's playable in FULL-HD and framerate is very good about 50-60fps ingame and in the menu screen.
The game is played with WIIMOTE+NUNCHUCK connected with Bluetooth.

[color=#FF0000]Current Optimal Settings:[/color]
See attached Images for my personal settings.

[color=#FF0000]Additional Screen Shots or Videos:[/color]

[color=#0000CD]VIDEO[/color] [color=#000000]YOUTUBE[/color] [color=#FF4500]FULL HD-1080p[/color]

Tomassonl

Can't figure out how to play it with the keyboard, only the movement of the player works for me, but not hitting the ball.
(03-31-2011, 08:17 AM)Tomassonl Wrote: [ -> ]Can't figure out how to play it with the keyboard, only the movement of the player works for me, but not hitting the ball.

Sorry but I'm playing the game with wiimote+nunchuck and it's perfect!!! I don't know if it's possible to play it with keyboard.

Mojodaddy

I'm getting crash to desktops with OPs settings, but only when I go into a tournament in career mode.

If I switch to Direct3D11 rendering it doesn't crash, but runs noticeably slower and the menu options are whack and aren't rendering properly. Using OpenGL seems to do the best, though it does seem slightly slower than Direct3D9.

Mojodaddy

(04-10-2011, 10:28 AM)Mojodaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting crash to desktops with OPs settings, but only when I go into a tournament in career mode.

If I switch to Direct3D11 rendering it doesn't crash, but runs noticeably slower and the menu options are whack and aren't rendering properly. Using OpenGL seems to do the best, though it does seem slightly slower than Direct3D9.

Turns out it was a different issue and solution. I was getting serious rendering problems, but only in the final tournaments of each act of career mode (see attached screenshots). With debugging statistics displayed, I noticed that the dlist counter was continually increasing indefinitely. Turning off Display List Caching fixed the issue entirely.

dusan47

how to play whitout nunchak i want to play with gamepad and i cant enter the game becouse game show me
connect nunchaks
go wiimote controll config

select nunchuck extension press config button

setup every button

hf

dusan47

thanks

angupta33320

Can i play without nunchuck but with keyboard and mouse

moh2011

thaaaaaaaaaaanks