Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Build 3286 - pad plugins error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just reformatted my pc a few days ago and before that I was using Dolphin 1546 for Zelda WW. I had directx 10 (I know it should be 9) so I got the DX9 error everytime I started up dolphin but it still let me play zelda almost perfect aside from grames going too fast.

Now after I got windows back and startup 1546 I get a pluginz/plugin_PadSimple.dll error along with the DX9 error. I still get to play but due to an ingame bug, I decided to try another build (3286)but I get error messages saying that plugin_PadSimple.dll; info could not be read followed by some 'init' errors for the PAD and CORE, and the game doesn't start. I can't even configure the pad because the program crashes when I try to. Oh, when I go to config, I can only select the plugins for gfx and the spu but not the pad and wii. When I select the dropdowns there's nothing there. Not even njoy, and I saw everything in the plugins folder.

Is the pad problem a result of my Dx version? Or is it something that went wrong during the decompression? I've tried searching everywhere on this forum and read the stickies but couldn't find a solution which specifically addressed this PAD issue.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
Update DirectX and install latest VC++ Redistributable

piercetheempire

Problem solved. Thanks a lot NS.

Close please.