Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gecko codes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, sorry if I missed a FAQ about it, if I did just tell me it exists and I'll keep searching.

I searched for a guide to use Gecko codes. I downloaded codes for a game, Dolphin found some, I tried to activate one and it didn't work. Do I miss a step there?
Before starting the emulation, did you tick the "Enable Cheats" option (next to Dual Code and Idle Skipping) in the main configuration window?
In-game, did you press the "Apply" button after you (just) enabled/disabled cheat codes?
(03-21-2011, 05:07 AM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]Before starting the emulation, did you tick the "Enable Cheats" option (next to Dual Code and Idle Skipping) in the main configuration window?
In-game, did you press the "Apply" button after you (just) enabled/disabled cheat codes?

Lol, thank the god's for search. I felt like an idiot when I couldnt' figure it out either.
(03-21-2011, 04:39 AM)Schwimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, sorry if I missed a FAQ about it, if I did just tell me it exists and I'll keep searching.

I searched for a guide to use Gecko codes. I downloaded codes for a game, Dolphin found some, I tried to activate one and it didn't work. Do I miss a step there?

Did you put the Gecko USB in the GC memory card slot?