Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

edd

Hi, first of all excuse my English. I have a question about the memory cards, I'm trying to export the memory card of the version "x64-r6942" to a latest version, but the directories on the memory card in these versions are different,how i can export the memory card? or otherwise only the save game of SSBB

edd

Somebody?
SSBB ? brawl?
brawl doesn't use the memory card at all....
and memory card's never change; EVER

i think you have the wii's nand confused with gc's memory card here...

edd

Thanks for replying, what iam trying to say is that if i copy and paste the memory card file (A and B) in the directory USER / GC in a newer version, the SSBB does not recognize that there is a previously saved game.
Using the memcard manager i could see that the file of super smash bros brawl doesn't exists, there is only one space in blank, i don't know how the emulator save the game. How I can export the saved game to another newer version of dolphin? Thanks in advance
(03-21-2011, 02:54 AM)edd Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for replying, using the memcard manager i could see that the file of super smash bros brawl doesn't exists, there is only one space in blank, i don't know how the emulator save the game. How I can export the saved game to another newer version of dolphin? Thanks in advance

You can make a backup of the folder "title" in User/Wii/ in the Dolphin folder.
Thats the important folder to make backup of.

edd

(03-21-2011, 02:58 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2011, 02:54 AM)edd Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for replying, using the memcard manager i could see that the file of super smash bros brawl doesn't exists, there is only one space in blank, i don't know how the emulator save the game. How I can export the saved game to another newer version of dolphin? Thanks in advance

You can make a backup of the folder "title" in User/Wii/ in the Dolphin folder.
Thats the important folder to make backup of.

Thaaaaaaaanks, that worked Big Grin
(03-21-2011, 02:54 AM)edd Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for replying, what iam trying to say is that if i copy and paste the memory card file (A and B) in the directory USER / GC in a newer version, the SSBB does not recognize that there is a previously saved game.
Using the memcard manager i could see that the file of super smash bros brawl doesn't exists, there is only one space in blank, i don't know how the emulator save the game. How I can export the saved game to another newer version of dolphin? Thanks in advance
are you completely stupid? did you even read what i said?