Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Super Mario Startup Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lionhawk

Hello, i tried searching the forum and google for a solution but i don't seem to find one.

I created an iso from my new super mario bros wii game, and im trying to launch it from the latest svn revision(7378), and the latest posted revision on the main page (7369). The problem is that the game won't start, it will just say the specs of the computer, and stay with black screen, though other games seems to work. The game just shows the specs but the FPS are stuck on 0.

I tried downloading some other revision (5017), and it appears to work, so i assume the rip is not corrupted, also it even works on my wii with usb loader. Though i know i can play it this old revision, I wanted to ask if is possible to play the game in on of the latest revision? (since I prefer latest plugins and improvement?), and if it is, what seems to be the problem Im facing and whats the solution if there's any.

Thanks.

PD: For some reason, the only way i can play with the latest revision is by mounting the NSMB iso into daemon.
PD2: Also tried with RC2.0 the same thing, runs from virtual drive using daemon, but no directly from iso selection