Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WII] FATAL FRAME IV/Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen - Post all crashes' place or events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also tell fixed or not

nonanche92000

hi,

Here is my issue not fixed .

I have dolphin r 7571

I patched the game myself for English subtitle.

Everything worked fine till the chapter 4 .

Just after entering in a room and select the number 23 to a panel to power up the elevator,
a ghost appear, follow him, walking to the end of the path, pick up the new lens, then back to the room with the panel .A ghost will attack you , finish it and then dolphin crash.

Here is the detailled crash from an another post but this is the same i have:

code:
void CCPU::Run()
{
Host_UpdateDisasmDialog();

while (true)
{
reswitch:
switch (PowerPC::GetState())
{
case PowerPC::CPU_RUNNING:
//1: enter a fast runloop
PowerPC::RunLoop(); //<-- green pointer here (but actually i tracked down this crash deeper in RunLoop() at calling Host_UpdateDisasmDialog())
break;

call stack:
yellow> 144aff99()
green> Dolphin.exe!CCPU::Run() String 59 + 0x13 byte C++
Dolphin.exe!Core::CpuThread() String 359 C++
Dolphin.exe!std::thread::RunAndDelete<std::thread::Func<void (__cdecl*)(void)> >(void * param) String 267 C++
Dolphin.exe!_callthreadstartex() String 314 + 0x6 byte C
Dolphin.exe!_threadstartex(void * ptd) String 292 + 0x5 byte C
kernel32.dll!7c80b729()

exception type: acces violation at reading

tried with Japanese version and still the same.

- C2D E8500@3.8GHz,radeon HD4870 1024 Mo, 4gb DDR2 Hyper-x 1066Mhz,hdd raptor 150Go,os win XP pro SP3 x86.

(06-05-2011, 05:28 AM)nonanche92000 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Here is my issue not fixed .

I have dolphin r 7571

I patched the game myself for English subtitle.

Everything worked fine till the chapter 4 .

Just after entering in a room and select the number 23 to a panel to power up the elevator,
a ghost appear, follow him, walking to the end of the path, pick up the new lens, then back to the room with the panel .A ghost will attack you , finish it and then dolphin crash.

Here is the detailled crash from an another post but this is the same i have:

code:
void CCPU::Run()
{
Host_UpdateDisasmDialog();

while (true)
{
reswitch:
switch (PowerPC::GetState())
{
case PowerPC::CPU_RUNNING:
//1: enter a fast runloop
PowerPC::RunLoop(); //<-- green pointer here (but actually i tracked down this crash deeper in RunLoop() at calling Host_UpdateDisasmDialog())
break;

call stack:
yellow> 144aff99()
green> Dolphin.exe!CCPU::Run() String 59 + 0x13 byte C++
Dolphin.exe!Core::CpuThread() String 359 C++
Dolphin.exe!std::thread::RunAndDelete<std::thread::Func<void (__cdecl*)(void)> >(void * param) String 267 C++
Dolphin.exe!_callthreadstartex() String 314 + 0x6 byte C
Dolphin.exe!_threadstartex(void * ptd) String 292 + 0x5 byte C
kernel32.dll!7c80b729()

exception type: acces violation at reading

tried with Japanese version and still the same.

- C2D E8500@3.8GHz,radeon HD4870 1024 Mo, 4gb DDR2 Hyper-x 1066Mhz,hdd raptor 150Go,os win XP pro SP3 x86.

This also happened with me, so here is the fix [From another thread]"You have to go up first and after some cutscene go back down to kill that guy. Then it won't crash" Hope this helps

nonanche92000

Hi

Thanks, fixed my issue.

Queenoichi

Hi ,

Go up to where 1st then go to get the lense ?
The above suggested solution worked for me as well (using Dolphin 3.0-369x64). Thanks for the tip! I'd be a shame if you had no choice but to bypass those events...

So, after you see the ghost pass through the door, don't follow it, just go upstairs to where the elevator is. There will be a short cutscene when you get near the elevator. After this cutscene you can go down to the basement again and follow the ghost. Dolphin won't crash this time.