Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: key´s sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ImA2000Man

Hi there, when I am playing with the dolphin emulator, every single time I press a keyboard key, an annoying sound appears. Does anyone know how to make that sound go away?
If that sound is like a beep, that comes from your computer, usually that means something is wrong.

ImA2000Man

(03-17-2011, 06:56 AM)parasite64 Wrote: [ -> ]If that sound is like a beep, that comes from your computer, usually that means something is wrong.

You can say, its like a beep but the emulator and everything else seems to work fine. Before i knew this web site i have downloaded dolphin emulator from another place and in that version this sound doesnt appear. Im clueless Sad
Enable Background Input

Cobra84

This is very annoying. Turning off the "Default Beep" Windows sound is is the only was workaround I've found to stop it.

(03-20-2011, 06:06 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Enable Background Input
Doesn't work.
Press Windows Key,ALT+TAB back to game window.

Beeps are gone! xD

ImA2000Man

Im gonna try your sugestions and i get back to you!

ImA2000Man

I really dont know what that sound was but I have downloaded the latest version and the beeping sound stoped. Thaks for the help anyway!