Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: real wiimote cursor dont move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

johnfurth

Hello

i been using this emulator for some time, and works quite nice, gratz on the good job Smile

today i tried plugin my real wiimore plus + nun chunk (i even bought a external bluetooth adapter on purpose), after install the bluetooth thing and 'add' the wiimote to the windows bluetooth menu, i tried dolphin

problem is this, on the 'wiimote' menu on emulator, i choose 'real wiimote' and click 'refresh', and it shakes (as supose to), on games, the wiimote buttons works, but!, the cursor doesnt ...

i can use all buttons and even the nunchunk stick on ravaging rabbits travel in time, but after i enter in a door, i cant do nothing else, because i was supose use the wiimote 'cursor' to select the options

on mario galaxy, after first screen, i get stuck because i need use the wiimote 'cursor' to choose where i want start, and since the 'cursor' dont move, im stuck ...

i did a forum search but no results on my issue, so, any sugestion?

thanks.
You need a sensor bar. Google or search the forums for information.

johnfurth

right, sorry for my clueless, i had in mind, that thing could be 'by-passed' using the emulator, and totaly forgot about it, you can close this topic if you wish =)

thanks