Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Load state issue in Super Paper Mario Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i'm playing Super Paper Mario with Dolphin, when i try to reload the game from a save state the controller is always de-sync and i'm not able to play, i assume it's normal but i want to ask if anyone had the same problem and has been able to fix...i'm trying to use the normal-save but don't work for now but ok...this is another story Big Grin
Have the same problem with Madworld!
Dont know exactly what's wrong !
Normal-Save Game-issue solved
(05-19-2009, 02:59 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]under "User/Wii/" create a folder named "4c21b5d2" and then under it another folder named "62e0ecb3" and again another folder under it named "data" Smile
the saves don't go in \title but in the same directory where the directory \title is
There is problem with save/load state, not problem with usual save file. There's just not fully/porperly implemented stuff.

LuisR14

(05-28-2009, 01:57 AM)newneo85 Wrote: [ -> ]Normal-Save Game-issue solved
(05-19-2009, 02:59 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]under "User/Wii/" create a folder named "4c21b5d2" and then under it another folder named "62e0ecb3" and again another folder under it named "data" Smile
the saves don't go in \title but in the same directory where the directory \title is
btw, that just seems to me like a bug from Dolphin (cuz shouldn't the saves be in the "title" folder Smile)
Save states are in the User/StateSaves folder