Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Latest revs issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, new to the forum but have been using Dolphin for a while.
Just wanted to ask if anyone else has been having the same problems with the latest revs, I've had some great speed improvements but some huge graphical errors mainly on Galaxy 1 & 2 and mario sunshine, with strange flickering shadows around mario and colour distortions? Please help!
I've had some flickering with Rayman 3, and Animal Crossing GC freezes at the Nintendo page, which it didn't before.

On the other hand, you are right about the speed improvements.
Which specific revision? I've had the exact opposite experience. Recent revisions are significantly slower but less buggy.
r7357, I had to update my runtimes a few revisions ago also, it's the first time I've had to do this, not sure if this has anything to do with it. I only seems to effect the three Mario games I've mentioned, oh and ZWW has hung a couple of times after the file select screen.
I've just reset all my Nvidia control panel values and the problem still occurs, so nothing from there. To give a more specific issue, during Super Mario Sunshine, Mario has a constant distorted reflection beneath him at all times, as if he's on water, regardless of where you are. It even appears on the file select screen, where he is not equipped with Flud( although the reflection cast below him has it on his back). This has been the case for me over the last 5 or 6 revisions and I really can't figure out what could be causing it.
just downloaded the latest rev and the issue has gone, but so has the speed boost. How strange. Thanks anyway guys.