Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident evil zero - cannot aim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CGS

Hello, I have this problem with this game only. All other buttons in the game seem to work but when I press the L/R buttons to aim nothing happens.
I did search for this and someone in another thread says to "delete SDL.dll and change SDL.1.3.dll to SDL.dll."...Okay so the SDL.dll is located in the main folder of the emu, so where is the SDL.1.3.dll ?
Im using SVN build 3286 and the pad plugin that comes with it.(nJoy v0.3)
If more info is needed please let me know.
Thanks.

Atreides

Hey, I was having the same problem with a lot of the recent svn builds. I finally figured it out. You see the problem with emulating the GC controller is that the R and L buttons have a half press and a full press, PS2 has something similar with MGS3. You can tell that your controller is doing a half press with Mario Sunshine if you can run and shoot water then you are doing a half press. You need to do a full press to pull out your gun in RE0. So go into your dolphin folder->User->Config then open nJoy.ini and scoll down till you see half press = -1 and change it to half press = 1. There you go, it should work fine with RE0 now.

CGS

That worked.
Thank you very much!