Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: VCOMP100.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Iddo

Hey guys, everytime I want to open Dolphin a version later then 7128 it says something like "The program can't be opened because VCOMP100.dll is not found on your computer."Dodgy Then I started Googling and i found VCOMP100.dll downloaded it, but then it gave an other error message, can somebody help me with that?
Welcome to the dolphin forums, you lazy, useless annoyance that couldn't even take the 5 seconds required to use the fucking search feature to find the answer thats been posted 100 times in the last week.
http://dolphin-emu.org/faq.html#VCOMP100

Have a look there for an answer.
can someone ban the next person who asks about VCOMP100.dll?
He didnt even had to search for the solution, just read the f@#$% FAQs ¬¬

rainspit

(03-16-2011, 09:56 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]He didnt even had to search for the solution, just read the f@#$% FAQs ¬¬

I just reinstalled the latest DirectX and the vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 versions and I still get the error. Any ideas now?
You need the Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 x86 or x64, if you have a x64 OS it's probably a good idea to install both. You probably installed the Visual C++ Redistributable 2005/2008 x86/x64 which is why you are still getting the error, it should go away provided you installed the correct version of the Visual C++ Redistributable.
lol he could have even just googled "VCOMP100.dll dolphin" and got the answer
Yeah, we really need this on the forums Tongue
Afaik it's already installed, but it doesn't really matter. N00bs will still be n00bs, they won't bother to search or read faqs, stickies and even the rules. One flaw of the modification is that it doesn't work when replying to existing threads and it works based on keywords. If a newbie types in "Dolphin error" or "help with Dolphin" it isn't really going to work or work well. A member would need to type in "vcomp100.dll" or "vcomp100.dll error" for it to bring up more accurate results. Lastly n00bies are not going to pay attention or care and post anyway, this is even more true when the forum gets members that can barely even speak broken English or rely solely on a translator.
Pages: 1 2 3 4