Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is my laptop that slow for dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there guys first of all, i wan`t to say thank you for this great emulator, i am having lots of fun with it, but is my laptop that slow for nfs pro street only 30fps max, nfs carbon only 20-24fps ingame, and some other games like POP i have tried lots of revisions, lots of settings but nothing, i even overclocked my gfcard but nothing

dell xps 17
my specs are
intel i5-460m 2.5-2.8ghz
nvidia gt 435m 1gb of vram
4gb of ram
win7 ultimate x64 service pack 1
i am using the latest revision of dolphin
That should be fine for dolphin, but it's you should look into changing the settings for the game (such as turning off Accurate Texture Cache). Just tweak the settings until you find something that works the best.
(03-15-2011, 11:03 AM)parasite64 Wrote: [ -> ]That should be fine for dolphin, but it's you should look into changing the settings for the game (such as turning off Accurate Texture Cache). Just tweak the settings until you find something that works the best.

thanks but that didn`t help, i have tried allot of settings
does anyone knows any other settings, as in game discusion tread there are none about this games
Unfortunately, there isn't any recommended configurations in the Dolphin Wiki for those games. I think you should have a look into another revision of Dolphin (I'm using R6970 Build by Lectrode) and see if that fixes your problem.