Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Multiplayer Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

darksuyan

Hello Together,

i just downloaded the 3286 build of the Dolphin x64 Emulator for Windows.
So i wanted to play my old GC Game Final Fantasy Crytal Chronicles.
After some Settings i got the Game to work (used savegame^^) and removed also the Graphic Problems, ok. The Game works fine and so.

But now i try to make a Multiplayer Game, because i wanted to play again with Friends like in old Time ^^ And the Games says i need to plug in GBA's to Controll it in Multiplayer, so i went to configuration -> Gamevube -> and set port 1 & 2 to gba.

But i cant controll anything now, do i need a special plugin for it, or do you have an Idea how i can it workable?

Greets,
DarkSuyan

PS: Im using the PAL Version, if that is a Problem...

darksuyan

*push*

Have noone an Solution? =/
If someone has a sollution, or suggestion, they will post it. Don't bump your own posts. It's a violation of the board rules.

okilim@hotmail.com

Hi,
I am also facing the same problem.
darksuyan, did you fix the problem?

BR
Oki
sorry, not to go off topic, but what settings are you using to play the game, the fps is so so, but the models are all flat [Image: lolhxz.th.jpg] and i have a post up already of my comp specs. and could the problem be because in the real game you needed the GBA to play multiplayer?

okilim@hotmail.com

I just follow this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-949.html
For the multiplayer, Ya you need gba to play multiplayer but is there any setting i need to set to multiplayer?

l2rdo

Hey, Im also wondering how to make the multiplayer work for this game. Is there a way to make the GBA controller inputs work, Im having the same problems as the OP. If not, can someone give me some decent instructions on how to get it to work (one pc or two).
search on youtube the way to play multiplayer on dolphin zelda four swords adventure... u'll se how to do it with vba-m

IceQ

was anyone actually able to get the multiplayer working?

Tamakachi

(10-30-2010, 12:31 AM)mexis Wrote: [ -> ]search on youtube the way to play multiplayer on dolphin zelda four swords adventure... u'll se how to do it with vba-m

I've tried it the same way as with zelda. FFCC it just freezes up.
This is apparently a known problem, not sure why, but it happens.

For those of you that want to try, you're supposed to the VBA-M and link it to you Dolphin emulator. Using the VBA emu to connect to the Dolphin emulator and use it as a controller.

(Why didn't dolphin team just make a simple built in one?)

Anyways, this works with Zelda but for FFCC it just freezes up the game.
Very frustrating.

Apparently nobody knows how to do it, as there are no threads or videos on it and people who ask usually get banned/ignored.