Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin, can you please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[color=#FFA500]I'm new here and I just found out my PC's graphics card can't let Dolphin work.
It's an Intel 845G...but Dolphin can't be played with that card.
I was wondering if maybe there was a way I could get it to work anyway without buying a new card? Or is their a video plugin available so I can play?

This is what I have: Picture below

Can someone please help me?
[/color]

LuisR14

Smile (my sig Tongue)
(05-27-2009, 01:01 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]Smile (my sig Tongue)

[color=#FFA500]Huh?
What's it mean? That it can work with my Intel 845G graphics card?
[/color]

LuisR14

yep, the old Dx9 plugin works with it Smile (but be certain that it can have bugs Smile, and it can also be slow Undecided)
(05-27-2009, 01:06 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]yep, the old Dx9 plugin works with it Smile (but be certain that it can have bugs Smile, and it can also be slow Undecided)
[color=#FFA500]
How do I install or make it work for Dolphin?
Where do I put it?

Because when I start it up, it says : [/color]

[color=#FF0000]Can't create opengl render. You might be missing some required opengl extensions. Check logs for more info.
[/color]

LuisR14

you put it in the Plugins folder and select it under dolphin's config in the plugins section Smile
(05-27-2009, 01:26 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]you put it in the Plugins folder and select it under dolphin's config in the plugins section Smile

[color=#FFA500]Oh...should it still be giving me the problem then?
Or could it be something else that is wrong?
Could I be missing something?
[/color]
put it inside Plugins folder.
(05-27-2009, 01:41 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]put it inside Plugins folder.

[color=#FFA500]I did this, but the same problems come up.
I have mostly Intel junk on my computer, especially the graphics card.
It keeps saying I'm missing an opengl render.
[/color]
That means you are still using OpenGL plugin, go to Dolphin configuration, choose Plugins tab, on the Graphics, change it to Dolphin Direct3D9.
Pages: 1 2 3