Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GlovePie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I hope this is the right place for this, but I donno if I'm computer challenged or if im over looking something. But I can't really get the hang of GlovePie and how it exactly works. And i dont have the time to spend trying to figure everyting out. I was wondering if anyone could just explain the basics so i can get it working with my wiimote.
(05-27-2009, 09:21 AM)troyerjs Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I hope this is the right place for this, but I donno if I'm computer challenged or if im over looking something. But I can't really get the hang of GlovePie and how it exactly works. And i dont have the time to spend trying to figure everyting out. I was wondering if anyone could just explain the basics so i can get it working with my wiimote.

you can download wii scripts and load it with glove pie
try here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=glovepie+wii+script%3F
why would you need glovepie to run dolphin?
yeah i am understanding the concepts of the scripts but i'm not finding the right ones for the game. Unless it doesnt really matter. Lets say i want to play super mario galaxy for example. I might be missing it but i dont see a script that specifically for this game. I see one for older mario games to have the same controls. Unless if any of these scripts will work.
(05-27-2009, 02:16 PM)troyerjs Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i am understanding the concepts of the scripts but i'm not finding the right ones for the game. Unless it doesnt really matter. Lets say i want to play super mario galaxy for example. I might be missing it but i dont see a script that specifically for this game. I see one for older mario games to have the same controls. Unless if any of these scripts will work.

there arent scripts specifically for a game, its just 1 script thats configures your wii mote