Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suggestion about "dump frames"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize that's like any other kind of emulator about being able to get the emu to make a AVI, and it works great. (been using it for mm10)

But i was wondering, if the SVN developers might consider someday soon about getting it to record audio too ?? Im not sure if this is exatly the right place to post "suggestions" for any upcoming/future SVN releases, but i thought i'd try it here.

Okay i know there's a seperate dump audio option too, but i'd perfer just being able to dump a AVI with audio/video... not video alone. This is the ONLY emulator (dolphin) in existence that i've experienced, that doesn't do it. Sad

Hope this isn't a lame request. I did just try it out yesterday afternoon with megaman 10 attempting to record both video and audio at the same time with those seperate options..then merge them with "virtuadub" ..but the music and sound effects are behind by about a second. Sad It's a bit annoying really.

in short: is there any chance this request might be taken into consideration or no ??
The feature to record both at the same time into one avi will definitely happen. It's just a matter of time (as soon as any one of the devs stops being lazy). For now, you could try cutting the first second off the audio track in virtual dub though?