Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) WTFHuh. As far as we know, "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes" was released only in Japan. Where preservation "Region: E - USA / Canada"?
2) I go into the mini-games, and I write something and nothing, or rather I can just go back. Go to the mini-games, I can not. All purchased. This is Wi-Fi? Checked in "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars" and "Ultimate All-Shooters" works. WTFHuh
i do not follow.

Krigo

Sounds google translated.

For the first question, it's just a mistake where they uploaded a save of "Ultimate All-Stars" in the section of the original japanese version.

2nd: Wifi isn't supported, I don't get what else you're saying D:
(03-04-2011, 06:46 AM)Krigo Wrote: [ -> ]2nd: Wifi isn't supported, I don't get what else you're saying D:
"Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes" [Image: 37d6be34aa1d49892ad1a9a4cb035942.jpeg]
"Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars" [Image: a60516daf79ebf72fb18082e03e20e18.jpeg]

Next to the specified screen in "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes" I can not move forward. In "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars" played quietly in the "Ultimate All-Shooters". What is it? In keeping everything open.

I had forgotten that Wi-Fi is not in "Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes".
mrTerryBogard is from texas, so not translated but definitely not a derivative of english either

[Image: 05.jpg]
(03-04-2011, 03:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]mrTerryBogard is from texas, so not translated but definitely not a derivative of english either

What is the difference from where I am? Not in this problem. Mini-games do not work.
(03-04-2011, 03:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]mrTerryBogard is from texas, so not translated but definitely not a derivative of english either

closed topic since its answered.

also squall; "ip-x-y-z-a.spark-rostov.ru"
texas my ass. more like Russia if he's not using a proxy