Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello! I've a suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mikau

Hello, I'm new here and I wanna to do a suggestion in the Dolphin options (Wii Controller). I think that's the place for that.

I suggest in the Wii Controller Options to create a shortcut to 'Sideways Wiimote' and 'Upright Wiimote' to be activated/deactivated in game and the 'Hide' option of IR should be ON/OFF with a shortcut. This would help games that have to stop playing to set these options ON/OFF constantly and the 'Hide' would help because I won't be needed to keep a button pressed all time in games like Metroid Other M.

These changes should help to who, like me, plays using keyboard or other controller that isn't a Wiimote.

Thank you very much and sorry for my spelling.
For Metroid Other M, you can bind the Hide IR to !NOT a button, so you only have to press it when aiming. But a good idea with the sideways/upright wiimote shortcut.

Mikau

Thanks with the !NOT, I didn't noticed this (I only used the right click to choose the button one time and not realized the others options), I'll use this.