Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime 3 wiimote problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bududubdubdubs

I'm trying to emulate Metroid Prime 3 on my dolphin emulator. I got all the wiimote emulation settings down, and I can get up to the part at the beginning where the guy on the intercom asks you to do some shit and you have to look up to hit a button.

When I try to look up, it just.....doesn't. It gets stuck just below the button and doesn't go up any further. I can look all other directions perfectly, but not up. halp please.
Also, on the little IR sensor box in the emulation settings, it's showing that when I move my mouse up, the red box goes all the way to the top as it should.

smashedatoms

I am having this same issue. All games run fine and my pad works fine in this emu and others, but when I play Prime 3 I also cannot get any further due to the exact same issue.

Using a latest dolphin release - can get everything from Eternal Darkness to DKCR smooth and playable. Using a ps3 sixaxis controller with motionjoy.

bezoro

(02-28-2011, 08:24 AM)bududubdubdubs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to emulate Metroid Prime 3 on my dolphin emulator. I got all the wiimote emulation settings down, and I can get up to the part at the beginning where the guy on the intercom asks you to do some shit and you have to look up to hit a button.

When I try to look up, it just.....doesn't. It gets stuck just below the button and doesn't go up any further. I can look all other directions perfectly, but not up. halp please.
Also, on the little IR sensor box in the emulation settings, it's showing that when I move my mouse up, the red box goes all the way to the top as it should.

I figured it out, just go to your Wiimote configuration and change the Width and Height to 79.
hope it helps, worked for me. Big Grin