Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WWE Day of reckoning 1&2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again about DOR 1&2. The game still doesn't work. I've tried every combination of settings and every revision I found. It frezes in loading screen after character's entrance. But we can see ingame graphics, menus etc. It looks like a bug, that needs small fix.

I believe DoR 1&2 can be run with good speed. Because entrances are working, menus, videos are working. You can even begin a season mode to the first match.
[Image: 47676764.jpg]
[Image: 43120664.jpg]
[Image: 78620311.jpg]
[Image: 60937434.jpg]
If a game doesnt work as it should,
You should just wait for a new release,

Even though the new revisions that are currently being made are mostly for the netplay so far i noticed,
So it might take a while.
It's sad, cause the game is almost working. Sad

braulio25

Im starting to think, that they dont care about this titles... so much time for fix that... atm they are working on Wii system so... we can stay here for ages... sorry but thats my opinion, DOR 1 & 2 are reported like bug titles, years ago and no solutions yet... Undecided

Deal with it.... Sad
Yes. You're absolutely right. We have to wait for SvR 2010. It should be interesting. I don't think dolphin will run DOR.Huh

I've found that DOR1 was ingame with Dolphin Final 1.03 Beta, and here's the result.
[Image: wwen.th.jpg]

Unfortunately FPS is very low. So, How the hell this game was playable with first version and non of revisions can run it. I'm waiting for SvR 2010. I don't think anyone will make these two great games (DOR 1 & 2) playable.