Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: super smash bros melee wont load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
idk if i have 32 or 64 i think i have 64

cmccmc

try the 32 bit
wouldn't it of said something about it not being a native win32 application though???

LuisR14

(05-27-2009, 11:57 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't it of said something about it not being a native win32 application though???
maybe Smile, to know if you have 64-bit just go to your computer's properties Smile (right click on "My Computer"->Properties)
(05-27-2009, 12:05 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2009, 11:57 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't it of said something about it not being a native win32 application though???
maybe Smile, to know if you have 64-bit just go to your computer's properties Smile (right click on "My Computer"->Properties)

i have tried 32 and 64 bits still says unknown format or damged but i did get a newer revision of dolphin SVN R 3261 anybody else had problems like this?
Maybe your downloads are corrupted or incomplete. Try downloading from other people on this forum or using a download manager. Most hosted files are on free sites and can be slow (or maybe your connection).
I got ssbm to work!! but on a older revison SVN 1051 but it runs 6 FPS and theres no sound and when i do the rainbow kirby event it crashes anybody else have it like this?
Pages: 1 2