Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Than to fix the Сhameleon & Khameleon in Mortal Kombat Armageddon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Daco, you remember the nvidia chameleon demo, where the chameleons colour changed based on the scene?

im pretty sure thats what the op means, the background coloured flesh on chameleon is supposed to blend with the background, instead of being a flat colour against it.
(02-26-2011, 09:53 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Daco, you remember the nvidia chameleon demo, where the chameleons colour changed based on the scene?

im pretty sure thats what the op means, the background coloured flesh on chameleon is supposed to blend with the background, instead of being a flat colour against it.
ye i got that far now that i actually got a good reference on how it is suppose to look ( the video )
op, what are your GFX settings?
Continue. I observed two bug:
1) Clear already, but I repeat. Chameleon and Khameleon filled background on some arenas. On the other, they are transparent, but not 100%. Dark transparent.
2) A specific bug. Appears only in the arena of "Falling Cliffs". At Chameleon and Khameleon begin to disappear the boundary of the body (a chameleon all transparent areas, and at Khameleon only the hands from the shoulder to the wrist). Bug removed restart the game. Without restarting the game bug is not removed.

And I recorded the gameplay with the bugs in ".dtm".

P. S. Reference was made to "nVIDIA". So, I have "ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series"
again, what gfx settings?

Refraction and occlusion type graphical effects could be EFB effects.
(02-26-2011, 10:37 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]again, what gfx settings?

Refraction and occlusion type graphical effects could be EFB effects.
You mean the graphics settings emulator? A funnier joke can not you? If these bugs were dependent on graphics settings, I would not have created this topic. Do you understand that I tried everything before you write.
No, he wants you to post your GFX Settings.
Updated edyduschy post before you reply.
(02-26-2011, 10:40 PM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: [ -> ]I would not have created this topic. Do you understand that I tried everything before you write.
"EFB Scaled Copy" making them more transparent, and the color is still under structure.

Before "Falling Cliffs". [Image: 12def0e72ff8d8d5b193236a9e8026b6.jpeg]

After "Falling Cliffs". [Image: f3e090518749a97fd2353016f9c2e9f6.jpeg] [Image: 7b5f6d022f6c759b391ed46746b407d9.jpeg]
what are the settings under Copy and Accurate texture cache?
(02-26-2011, 11:28 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]what are the settings under Copy and Accurate texture cache?
A sense of setting? I disconnected and "gently caching textures" the same thing happened. "An accurate texture cache" is necessary for KaF, that the colors of the clothes were the same as in the color chart (otherwise displayed instead of the blue, standard color).

[Image: caa9ad8416b47aea1cf28c63d0570c31.jpeg] [Image: 20b283bd5170a409ddf0c527be114f65.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3