Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Enabling AA in Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rounddodger

Hi, first post and all that!

I'm using SVN 2661 at the moment and it runs sweet as a nut using the OpenGL plugin for the graphics at 1920x1080 and 16xAF but when I enable ANY AA the games load and generally show menus but as soon as the 3D ingame starts I just get a black screen. I've tried forcing in the NV CP but no joy. Any ideas?

My Rig

E6600 @ 3.5Ghz
GTX280 720/1485/2650
2GB DDR2 800
XP PRO SP2 32bit
X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro
700W Tagan Piperock Modular
What game? I think some doesn't work with AA simply. Most game I run works excellent with AA at least.

rounddodger

Well Mario Kart Double Dash and both Zelda games to name a few. In fact no games I have run with any AA applied. When I used the older rev using DX9 plugin it worked perfectly..

Maybe I should update my NV drivers, I'm on 180.48 at the moment.

rounddodger

(03-27-2009, 09:08 PM)rounddodger Wrote: [ -> ]Well Mario Kart Double Dash and both Zelda games to name a few. In fact no games I have run with any AA applied. When I used the older rev using DX9 plugin it worked perfectly..

Maybe I should update my NV drivers, I'm on 180.48 at the moment.

Can anyone help with this?
reset your nvidia cp to default configuration. get newer release for opengl plugin to enable AA, it should work.