Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mac OSX Game Settings Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

Just wanted to throw an idea out here to gather peoples thoughts.

I was wondering if there could be a separate section where either Mac users can state what settings they use to make games run.

The current threads are mainly windows users and what they run, and many of the options and plug-ins they use are not on the mac build, so trying settings on the Mac version is very hit and miss by looking at the game threads that currently exist.

I appropriate that the vast majority are on windows, so it makes sense to have the bulk of it for windows tests, options etc.

But a little corner for us mac users so we can share with each other what settings we used on the Mac version of Dolphin would be very helpful, i think.

What you think? Would an added section be an idea?

Many Thanks.
sounds good to me.....i love mac os x but the lack of dolphin support for it made me get a pc...
I know what you mean, my bro has got a hi spec pc and he can run most games with ease.

Just thought it would be helpful for Mac users to share their specs to get games running, makes it a bit easier.