Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Doesen't really make sense.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

¬Stark

Ok i've downloaded the latest revision of dolphin, the 7223, so i config the emulatore like the video in the home, but the game "luigi's mansion" crashes after the nintendo logo, so i tried to download the 2.0 version release and strangely the games doesen't crash but works ( even if very slowly, and it's kinda strange cause i surpass the reccomended specs )
can someone enlighten me ?

EDIT: i tried to use the same revision as the video ( the 619 something) and it works much better respect the 2.0 release, but i would like to try to get functional the latest rev.

EDIT2: i'm trying to play TLOZ wind waker , and it goes really fast at the start ,but after the intro vid it just gives me black screen, but i can hear the music ( i'm stille using the 6xxx build , the 7223 just crashes, it's the same for all games )
Yup. I'm getting the same problem. Currently tracking it down. 7185 and 7167 both have the problem for me, games only boot in interpreter mode. 7150 does not have the problem for me.

¬Stark

thanks , i'll try the 7150 then Wink

Another thing i don't get, i can play to wind waker , but only if a load an existent save , if i try to create a file and play form the start it just gives me te black screen , is this a common problem of the game? should i just search for a save after the intro ? ( btw it runs too much fast , can i solve this problem?)

i'm sorry for the crappy english , i'm italian ftw
I'm lazy so I'm just going to copy/paste all of my posts from irc:

(02:32:11 PM) NaturalVi: ha
(02:32:13 PM) NaturalVi: I was right
(02:32:26 PM) NaturalVi: something is seriously f*cked up with mamario's builds
(02:33:02 PM) NaturalVi: just downloaded 7185 off the site to test marcos's new fifo changes
(02:33:13 PM) NaturalVi: could not boot into any game unless using interpreter mode
(02:33:32 PM) NaturalVi: thought "ok maybe he just f*cked something up, it happens occasionally"
(02:33:36 PM) NaturalVi: tried 7167
(02:33:40 PM) NaturalVi: off mamario's site
(02:33:43 PM) NaturalVi: same problem
(02:33:51 PM) NaturalVi: tried 7150 from xtreme2damax
(02:33:56 PM) NaturalVi: worked fine
(02:33:59 PM) NaturalVi: so on a hunch
(02:34:13 PM) NaturalVi: I downloaded the exact same revision off of xtreme2damax's website
(02:34:17 PM) NaturalVi: 7167
(02:34:21 PM) NaturalVi: and it worked
(02:34:24 PM) NaturalVi: with the same settings
(02:34:42 PM) NaturalVi: mamario's builds won't run any game unless I'm using the interpreter mode

Try this build: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/15...sion-7168/