Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri Keyboard problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tangsta

Hi guys, still quite new to the Dolphin scene, so please forgive any noobness on my part.

I've been trying to get Monster Hunter Tri working for hours now. Have tried many revisions with different settings recommended by the threads here and youtube.

I'm using the NTSC version of the game and AFAIK the game runs fine, bar one major problem - the controls don't work!

I don't have a Wii Nunchuck or classic controller, so will have to rely on the keyboard - but none of the buttons work! I've tested other games on the emulator and the keys work fine for them.

The default for 'Start' is Enter and 'A' is x, the game would play the intro and reach the title screen, where it'd tell me to press A to continue. I'd press 'x' and every other button on the keyboard, yet nothing works! Please help!
Show a screenshot of your emulated wiimote config dialog.

Tangsta

[Image: wiimote.png]

[Image: keys.png]
You must configure the emulated wiimote. (Monster Hunter Tri does not support gamecube controllers.)

Tangsta

is there a thread you can direct me to to help me with the Wiimote config?
I honestly have no idea how to configure it properly

I've configured my gamepad to a 'classic controller' extension, but that didn't work either

EDIT: oh nvm, I was loading from a saved state and that caused some errors, did a reset and the controls now work!
thanks for the help, Billiard!