Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess Hi-Res Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got some highres textures for twilight princess?? I've been looking all over the internet for them, wiht no luck!

Which revision should i use for YuGiOh Master of the cards?
Im actually working on one atm. If anyone want to join my team pm me with some of your work. It will be for the gc version.
I have a topic with some in my browser history, but it's unaccesible. Also an article at Zelda informer which is gone. Maybe that's why you couldn't find any.
(02-21-2011, 08:28 AM)Datadayne Wrote: [ -> ]Im actually working on one atm. If anyone want to join my team pm me with some of your work. It will be for the gc version.

How are you doing with it?
(02-21-2011, 11:54 PM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 08:28 AM)Datadayne Wrote: [ -> ]Im actually working on one atm. If anyone want to join my team pm me with some of your work. It will be for the gc version.

How are you doing with it?

Its going good so far. Twilight princess has a ton of textures, plus they are super low res. Right now im scaling them all up to 4x their original res. We can scale it down a bit later on if it affects the performance too much. Ive already finished a few terrain textures, the only problem im having is getting the textures to load in game correctly. They have funky colors and its all pixelated. So until there is a fixed rev I cant show any screen shots.
How should you configure the game in Dolphin emulator. The legend of zelda twilight Princess)
Alright, well I just tested and it seems 2x the resolution is working fine. Its 4x the resolution thats causing the problem.

2x is fine for some textures but a lot of textures will need to be much bigger. Where do we get the attention of the devs?
Maybe I can help (renaming etc.), where are these textures.
It will be for the gc version, NTSC-U?
Thanks hyperspeed, but im creating these hi res textures in photoshop. There are no hi res textures that exist for twilight princess.

I will definitely need the help renaming the gc textures for the wii textures later on though.
(02-22-2011, 03:17 AM)Datadayne Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks hyperspeed, but im creating these hi res textures in photoshop. There are no hi res textures that exist for twilight princess.

I will definitely need the help renaming the gc textures for the wii textures later on though.

Woah, are you still working on texture stuff? I remember you from my emutalk / N64 texturing days Tongue

I'd love to see how textures would work on the main stuff here, after all, the characters are kinda high-poly Tongue
Pages: 1 2