Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can someone explain emulated SD cards for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LastElixir

I've installed a Wii Menu into Dolphin, and have a small sd.RAW file in my Dolphin/user/wii folder. But what do I do to add/remove files from this emulated SD card?
uhh... the same way you do it on the wii.

LastElixir

(02-21-2011, 05:14 AM)inteGReddy Wrote: [ -> ]uhh... the same way you do it on the wii.

With the Wii itself I just take out my card and put files on it? With this I am having trouble figuring out where to actually drop the files.

http://balancedbrawl.net/downloads-instructions/

To be specific, I want to make that run on my emulated version of Brawl, and want to know where I should put the files so that when I open the stage builder, the game will find them.
You need to mount it in a program like WinImage. Also check that SD card is inserted in wii config. not sure if it will work though, not all codes are supported in Dolphin

LastElixir

(02-21-2011, 05:48 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You need to mount it in a program like WinImage. Also check that SD card is inserted in wii config. not sure if it will work though, not all codes are supported in Dolphin

That is actually exactly what I needed to hear to do, so thanks!

Although, you're right in that this doesn't seem to be working anyway. =P Is there a better program than Wiiscrubber for editing my ISO files that I've backed up? I really don't wanna change stuff 1 file at a time when there is so much.