Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This Forum NEED a Hi-res-textures Forums.Show your Support!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's time to have a "THREAD FOR HI-RES-TEXTURES"
Show your Support here.
Also, say if you make HI-RES TEXTURES.

Thanks.
I'm still waiting for this.
It's hard to do that.
Still waiting.Sad
(02-22-2011, 02:34 AM)hyperspeed Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting.Sad

Not that many people make hi res textures i guess...
(02-22-2011, 07:39 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]Not that many people make hi res textures i guess...

But Zelda WW and ZTP are already in development, so you need a forum just for questions about hi-res-textures (you noticed that many people are creating several "THREADS" about hi-res-textures)

Dodgy But you'd like, or not, have a forum for the hi-res-textures.
Lots of huge projects been done for N64, taking on Wii/GC would be quite more ambitious though. Wasn't Zurginator working on a full Metroid Prime remake in Cryengine? Maybe they've got some textures that'll end up in Dolphin
Not a bad idea. I have a question : hi-res textures affect emulation speed?
@ hyperspeed
you should make a pole to see how many people make hi-res textures and how many people want a hi-res texture forum
(03-30-2011, 04:15 AM)Baltzatu Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad idea. I have a question : hi-res textures affect emulation speed?
Well here, i not lose any FPS,but it cause some lags,this happens because is loading the textures,maybe, one video card very fast like GTX590,can fix this or this is an "issue" of hi-res textures.Huh
(03-30-2011, 06:03 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]@ hyperspeed
you should make a pole to see how many people make hi-res textures and how many people want a hi-res texture forum

I give up, that,i tired of asking Daco taco, I do not see why not have a Hi-res-textures Forums.
He likes to mess.
Send a private mensage to him all day to he make this thread.
300th posts.Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4