Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Resident Evil 4 controller issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TescoBag

Hey guys,

Trying to get the 360 controller to work on resident evil 4 wii edition.

Now, i've tried setting it up as a classic controller and right at the start the game just asks me to insert the nunchuck. I have also tried setting it up as a GC controller but it doesn't seem to detect it.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
(02-20-2011, 05:32 AM)TescoBag Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Now, i've tried setting it up as a classic controller and right at the start the game just asks me to insert the nunchuck. I have also tried setting it up as a GC controller but it doesn't seem to detect it.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
insert the nunchuck,clik with mouse(left button),configure the GCPAD (360 controller) (not clasic controler) and ALT+F5 for disconect the Wiimote,and work the GCPAD (360 controller).

[attachment=5523][attachment=5524]

Ready.

TescoBag

(02-20-2011, 09:11 AM)hyperspeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 05:32 AM)TescoBag Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
insert the nunchuck,clik with mouse(left button),configure the GCPAD (360 controller) (not clasic controler) and ALT+F5 for disconect the Wiimote,and work the GCPAD (360 controller).

Ready.

Awesome that fixed it, much appreciated
(02-20-2011, 10:27 AM)TescoBag Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome that fixed it, much appreciated
All right.Wink
Good Luck.Wink