Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to play Wii games without Wiimote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm talking about games that do not require the Wiimote function. I don't have Blue-Tooth so I can't hook up my Wiimote to PC. I tried Muramasa Demon Blade, and it says: "Can't init any Wiimote plugin" and also "Can't init the core. Check your configuration."

Any help?

I'm pretty sure you don't need Wiimote to play Muramasa.
did you read the stickies?
On the cover of your game , You can see wich control you can use!

Cant you ?

cmccmc

(05-26-2009, 06:36 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about games that do not require the Wiimote function. I don't have Blue-Tooth so I can hook up my Wiimote to PC. I tried Muramasa Demon Blade, and it says: "Can't init any Wiimote plugin" and also "Can't init the core. Check your configuration."

Any help?

update DX9
(05-26-2009, 08:39 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2009, 06:36 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about games that do not require the Wiimote function. I don't have Blue-Tooth so I can hook up my Wiimote to PC. I tried Muramasa Demon Blade, and it says: "Can't init any Wiimote plugin" and also "Can't init the core. Check your configuration."

Any help?

update DX9

Again? Are you sure about that? I recently changed harddrives so I had to update DX9 to get the control plugins working, and that was like 4 weeks ago. Oh well, I guess I'll give it another try.