Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Hi-res Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody started working on Hi-res textures for Mario Kart Wii yet? I did a couple of forum searches and didn't come up with anything. It's really the only game we use Dolphin for around here.
i havent heard. the textures are pretty good as is.
I wish someone would make "Hires_texture" of the Varia Suit and the othes of the Samus in Metroid Prime 1 (the Suits of Samus on prime not have a good texture, but the scenario is 10Smile,the Suits of Samus needs a "Hires texture" immediately)
Here some texture should be in HD.
For those who can make a Hires Texture, download this file.(this file Has the texture of the Suit Samus, dumped of the game.)
Varia Suit of Samus default dumped from MP1: http://www.mediafire.com/?58l24a9p9bua1

[attachment=5509][attachment=5510][attachment=5511][attachment=5512][attachment=5513]
It's time to have a "THREAD FOR HIRES TEXTURES" right DacoTaco.Wink
Or, I have to beg for it, and say please DacoTaco Create one "THREAD FOR HIRES TEXTURES" PLEEEEEEASEEEEEEE.
It's time to make a new forum for Hi-res-texture packs PLEEEEEEASEEEEEEE DacoTaco.