Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi i like to know how i can throw items in mario kart wii using a normal gamepad, without the wiimote, because i try in the config in the dolphin, but it didnt work, if somebody can explain me how to throw items i will be so glad.
Thanks for your attention.
Just use your gamepad as Gamecube controller
No, i can play mario kart wii with a gamepad similar to the gamecube controller, but i cant throw items, i have pressed all the keys but it doesnt work, i dont know if somebody can throw items in mario kart wii, o i must do something with the configuration of the wiimote plugin, if somebody can put his configuration here for to see if works.
thanks.
By default on Gamecube controller, it's L button
But i have tried with the button L but it doesnt work, while in mario kart double dash it works me at the perfection, somebody have throwed items in mario kart wii???
For me it's working properly. Try changing SDL files: in Dolphin's folder, delete SDL.dll file, then rename SDL1.3.dll to SDL.dll and then remap controls again
Ok thanks im gonna do that, i`ll wait that it works.

eljose

the game gives me the following error

" Can not read from/to system memory" or something similar, says save data is corrupted but can not read memory even formatting memory card.

AlsoADolphinNoob

I have the same problem, any solutions? Already downloaded a save file from this KHRZ Super Save pack, but it dont works Sad
u must use the 0.4 verison of the plugin or R and L will not work @wii games
Pages: 1 2 3