Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin without wiimote/with guitar hero drum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nickd

hello,

I'm new to this, i checked a couple threads, but didn't exactly find an answer.

I am interested in playing mario games on dolphin + that new donkey kong game, but I dont have a wii mote, is it possible to play these with the keyboard only?, or is it possible to use your mouse?
i found this: http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussi...-mote.html but it wasnt very usefull

I allso like to play rockband and guitar hero games, is it possible to connect your ps3 guitar hero drum and/or guitar to dolphin?

+ my specs are: intel core 2 duo cpu, e8400 @ 3.00 GHz, 8GB ram, 64 bits --> will these games work on my pc?

Thanks
default settings for dolphin are the emulated wiimote config, with keyboard and mouse. Your system is almost the same as mine, you should be able to play mario and donkey kong games, but might not be at full speed all the time. As for rb and guitar hero, current revisions (last i checked) dont support ps3 guitar or drum set. older revisions from 6856 and earlier do support it, at least the ps3 rb2 guitar. I know RB1 is not compatible with the ps3 rb2 guitar last i checked. I dont know if rb 2 works with it. I do know rock band 3 works with it, that game has save issues though so you wont be able to save the game.

edit: Im not sure if guitar hero instruments work with dolphin, you will have to try it out yourself and see if it recognizes it.