Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart- Gameplay is Slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tec_41

Hello, I have downloaded a few games now and had very few issues- Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros, and a few others are running well. I just downloaded MarioKart and it looks great and isn't really choppy, but the playback is much slower then it should be. I get about 60% playback speed on average.

Is there something I should look to change? My computer is an i7 960 (not overclocked yet) with a gtx460 and 6gb of ram...Any help is appreciated!

DolphinDive

I'm having the same problem :/

running dolphin r7128 64 bit windows 7...

Could someone help out with optimal settings for Mario Kart Wii?
@tec_41

Settings?
Revision?
OS?

tec_41

r7128
Windows 7 64-bit

Not sure what settings you're looking for exactly, but under the graphics settings I have-

1x Anisotropic Filtering
Anti-Aliasing is off
Load Native Mipmaps is checked
EFB Scaled Copy is checked
EFB Scale: Integral
Enable CPU Access is checked

Copy: Enable- Texture

Then under Advanced settings the only thing checked is "Disable Fog"
1. Turn off audio throttle. Make sure audio emulation is set to HLE. Turn on use fps for limiting. Set the framelimit to 60. Turn on lock threads to cores. This probably won't do it but it's worth a shot.

2. Try a different revision.

3. If neither of those work give up.
set accurate vbeam to on. i get 100% speed single player and like 99% on 2 player split screen.

[attachment=5483]
Uhh...
Quote:Hello, I have downloaded a few games
Considering you have downloaded games, which is in violation of the "No Warez" or discussion of warez policy stated in the board rules. I am locking the thread in accordance to the rules since you forfeited the right to support by admitting that you downloaded games.

Only legal methods will be supported here, such as buying the game and dumping it using one of the many methods available.