Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what is ur mortal kombat deception and deadly alliance dolphin builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi people
i have been looking for a working emulator build for deception or deadly alliance

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO GET THIS TWO PIECES OF SHITS TO WORK

but i end with 1 of 2
-having graphic issue and slow gameplay
-fast gameplay and no graphic issues but freeze in notime

thats what i used to get over 50 build that i downloaded randomly from old vers and last vers

2 days now and thats suck i want to play thiz shez but it wont let me

anyhalp i be happyz thanks in advance
probably should turn safe texture cache on... i dont have the game.
i already have it turned on Sad dunno what else to do and i tried many more random dolphin emulators but still didn't get it to work properly
thanks for yer help tho

my pc specc "if needed"

quadcore 2.4 6600
9400gt geforce
4gb ddr2 ram
windows 7 x32
Try r6901 it' s the best for MK Armageddon so i suppose it will be the best for MKD and MKDA too. Enjoy.
(02-17-2011, 11:46 PM)Lordani66 Wrote: [ -> ]Try r6901 it' s the best for MK Armageddon so i suppose it will be the best for MKD and MKDA too. Enjoy.

nope not this either Sad i dont know what the problem i have similar fighting games that works perfectly like

naruto clash ninja rev 3
bloody roar primal fury
soul calibur 2
smash bros brawl

why only MK that keep failing
also i checked many other threads in Google and nobody really knows where the problem came from nor someone know how to fix it so i will just play something else Sad

thanks for teh help