Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda: Twilight Princess Audio Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Try build 6000. If that doesn't work then I officially have no idea what the f*ck is going on.

blaisminator

I'm having the same problem
Using rev7473 with LLE audio plugin to play twilight princess
If fps drops behind 30, audio lag start to appear.

Hopefully LLE can be optimised a bit more, it's running fine in most of the other game
and HLE destroys all the atmosphere with no music in cutscene, etc.

Core duo E8400 @ 4.0ghz
4 gig ram
GTX 460

Lietouren

I too have audio issues this is with HLE emulation, (from the looks of things my laptop is not fancy enough to run LLE >.> lol) i.e dropped audio or audio not in sync by 2 seconds or so however this only occurs with default settings of dolphin revision 7484,

Whereas if i limit the frame to 50 (pal), enable fps for framelimiting and disable audio throttling along with the settings below the sound is perfect as the intro bgm is completely in sync however it freezes randomly at present when starting up the game therefore requiring a restart. i have not managed to get past formatting the memory card as it freezes :S

I have just got dolphin yesterday and played with it for couple for abit as I had to go to work so havenot had chance to explore it properly.

Basic Settings:
Dual Core: ON
Idle Skips: On
JIT Recomplier: ON

Display: Native 640 x 480
Scale: x1
Copy: Enable
Ram Selected / Cache enabled
Accurate texture: enabled and on normal

Edit: if change the framelimit to auto it doesnot freeze with the above settings but audio is not in sync.

Laptop specs
Ram 4GB (xp 32 bit so 3gb -.-)
Graphics: Ati Radeon 3470
CPU: c2d p8400 2.26ghz

Can anyone shed any light why it would freeze randomly when framerate is limited?. I'll keep tweaking when i get the time >.< and post back results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4